Students Doctors will follow Dr. Fernandez during its activity in the Operating Room. Students will observe different procedures performed and they will also receive explanations about oral surgery techniques. Some of the surgeries that may be observed are:
– Soft tissue management (Vestibuloplasty, CRA, CRC, IGL, ITC).
– Sinus lift.
– Autogenous bone regeneration (ramus bone, shell or tibia).
– Exogenous bone regeneration (frozen bank bone).
– Placement of conventional implants, post extraction immediate loading, pterygoid, zygomatic.
– Techniques for using the PRF and PRGF.
– Transposition of periodontal nerve.
The theoretical part of the course will show following topics:
– Implant Anatomy. 2 h
– Aseptic and antiseptic measures. 1h.
– Suturing techniques in implantology 1h
– Placement of conventional implants. 2h.
– Criteria for selection of implants. 1h.
– Radiological diagnosis and virtual planning. 1h.
– Mucogingival techniques. Second phase. 2h.
– Taking impressions: prosthodontic concepts. 2h.